COVID19 (these rules supercede other rules and policies)
- Participating in any activity at Triangle Badminton & Table Tennis is at your own risk
- Please do not visit Triangle Badminton and Table Tennis if
- You have been out of NC within the last 2 weeks
- If you have any signs of illness including fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, persistent headaches, sore throat, dry cough, new loss of taste or smell
- Please bring a personal hand sanitizer with you. Supplies of these materials are hard to acquire
- You must follow a one-way route through the facility, entering on left side of reception to avoid cross people in narrow pathways
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer prior to entering the facility and prior to changing students for a coach or playing partner if practicing/playing
- Face masks are required and encouraged when in the facility and participating in a sporting activity or at gym
- Playroom, workout room and kitchen areas are closed. You may enter the kitchen to purchase drinks from the vending machine
- Players should bring their own balls to play with
- Player must wipe down tables with solution and clothes provided after use
- Membership card provided for access from 5:30 AM through 11:30 PM
- Sanitize hands prior to changing players or students
- Coaching can be arranged at any mutually convenient time between student and coaches so sessions can be properly spaced
- We encourage pre-arranged playing partners
Very important!! Everyone who plays on our courts should wear clean non-marking indoor shoes! This does not mean that players should wear badminton shoes only.
But shoes should be
• Clean and completely dry
• Not ever worn outside
• Without black soles
This shoe policy is not just for our courts. It is also to prevent injuries to our players and their kids. Also, badminton shoes wear out quickly if they are worn outside! THERE WILL BE A FINE OF $500 IF YOUR SHOES LEAVE MARKS ON THE COURTS. We have a test mat where you can test your shoes before entering the courts.
Badminton Court Usage Policy
- TBTT membership is required to play at the badminton court from 5:30 AM - 11:30 PM.
- TBTT badminton trainees(non-member) taking more than 4 lessons per week are allowed to practice from 10:00 AM - 03:00 PM.
- Parents/individuals are required to have TBTT membership/guest pass to play/practice/train with your kids.
- Members/Guests NOT following badminton court shoe policy will be charged $500.
- Guests/Walk-in are allowed during normal business hours 10:00 AM - 9:30 PM.
- Gym is allowed to use only for members of TBTT. Members under 18 years old require supervision of an adult/coach to use gym.
- Morning members between 5:30 AM - 9:30 AM, are allowed to enter facility one at a time at main door. There will be $50 fine charged to members who allow tailgating.
- Because Triangle Table Tennis relies on coaching revenues to survive, we don’t allow other coaches to use our facility to compete against us. Please respect our staff coaches and the policy of the Center and refrain from all forms of coaching, paid or otherwise. Of course this doesn’t apply to sanctioned tournaments where coaching is allowed and all coaches and their students are welcome.
- Follow the directions of management.
- Harassment, Bullying, Racism, Misogyny, being derogatory on account of religion, sexual orientation, social class are grounds for dismissal from the club without warning and without refund of dues paid.
- Being disrespectful or rude to management or officers of club are grounds for dismissal from the club without warning and without refund of dues paid.
- Management decisions regarding the running of the club are final.
- Threatening and/or encouraging players to leave the club or to take coaching elsewhere, undermining the management of the club, or engaging in any activities which are perceived as adversely effecting the club, are grounds for dismissal from the club without warning and without refund of dues paid.
- Staff may prohibit any activity between two players that appears to be formal coaching or go against the center’s financial interests.
- Using the club’s ball carts is prohibited under all circumstances unless permission is explicitly granted by a coach or member of staff
- Players are permitted to use their own balls/carts to feed multi-ball to each other, subject to prior approval by a staff member.
- A robot is available for members to rent.
- Interference with staff engaged in coaching or helping other customers is prohibited.
- Do not move equipment at the facility without prior consent and help of a staff member.
- After borrowing equipment please collect balls from floor and return loaner paddles to front desk. Please collect all personal belongings before leaving, including balls, paddles, towels, water bottles, etc.
- Members of the club can arrange to play with other club members using the Triangle Table Tennis Whats App group. Please ask club admin for registration.
- Excessive shouting, cheering, aggression, disrespectful behavior or other actions which cross the line between friendly competition and outright rudeness will not be tolerated in the club.
- If you have questions or concerns, or would like to see any changes, contact a member of the player advisory committee.
- The committee is responsible for creating and enforcing all rules at Triangle Table Tennis.
- Fees paid are non-refundable. In the event you issue a credit card dispute or charge back a fee of $100.00 will be levied against your account and you will not be permitted to enter the facility until this and any monies due has been paid
United State Table Tennis Association
- United State Table Tennis Association rules apply to our tournaments and leagues, these include: the requirement to use sanctioned equipment, to serve legally and to not wear clothing which is the same color as the ball. Please visit USATT.org for more details on Table Tennis rules.
- The league manager has sole discretion in terms of setting initial ratings and adjusting ratings to ensure players are correctly grouped.
- Players who participate in USATT events whose USATT rating exceeds their club rating, will periodically have their league ratings adjusted to their USATT rating.
- The club currently uses JOOLA 3 star seamed or seamless club balls for league – you may play with an alternative ball only if both players agree.
- Please arrive in time for the start of league.
- For Monday Open League sign in at the front desk prior to 7.00 pm. No registrations will be accepted after this time. For Sunday please sign in prior to 2.45 pm.
- If a player is not present and ready to play a match within 5 minutes, according the order of matches printed on the playing sheet, the match is defaulted.
- Unless under exceptional circumstances, players who forfeit their matches will be subject to a penalty of 25 points per match.
- Players should only use the tables assigned to their group by the league manager for league play until all league matches are complete and other tables become available.
- Please ensure league results are correctly entered and recorded onto draw sheets at the end of the evening.
- Exhibiting good sportsmanship and being nice to your fellow players is just as important as winning the game.
- Children aged 12 and under may play in evening Open League but must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please be mindful of behavior and language. Our club has many junior members so let’s set an example.
- Do not bring food into the playing area and keep drinks off the tables.
- No black sole shoes or shoes which may mark the floor may be used at the facility.
- Payment is due prior to commencement of play; failure to pay visitor fees or fees for any service or product may result in exclusion from the facility.
- There is no coaching permitted during a games in our leagues.
Health and Safety
- While a point is in progress do not walk past the back or through a court. Please wait until the point has completed.
- If you are sitting watching or waiting to play at the back of a court be mindful of disrupting those participating in matches.
- Do not play under the influence or alcohol or drugs.
- Do not smoke within proximity of the building.
- Do not bring weapons of any kind into the facility.
- Protect our equipment by only placing paddles and balls onto tables. Do not hit tables, barriers, nets or other equipment.
- Please do not sit on tables or move them without the assistance of a staff member, they are heavy and can cause serious injury or death.
- Please clean up everything you bring in including cans, bottles and dispose of any trash in our trash cans.
- Do not adjust thermostat within facility without prior consent and help of a staff member.
MEMBER CANCELATION/FREEZE POLICY:
- Annual membership cannot be cancelled except on medical condition or moving out of state.
- Below requirements needs to be met to cancel your membership:
- All cancellation/Freeze requests need to be sent to email@example.com.
- Request needs to send 7 days before the billing due date or requested action date.
- Membership cards need to be returned prior to the requested cancellation date.
- Monthly members will NOT have any refund, in between the membership period.
- For annual members the refund amount will be prorated (converted to monthly plan rate). There will be an additional $30 charged on cancellation. All due amounts need to be cleared from the membership account.
- Once cancelled, your membership number will be assigned to new members, and any history on your account will be deleted.
- Below are the requirements to freeze your membership account:
- Annual members can freeze 2 times (upto 4 weeks each) in a year.
- Monthly Members can freeze 2 times (upto 2 weeks each) in a year.
- There needs to be a 4 weeks gap between each freeze request.