TRACK OUT AND CAMPS
2021 Badminton Summer Camp for Ages U7 to U19 from 06/14/2021 to 08/20/2021
Affordable, fun, healthy and safe with ample space
30,000 Sq. Ft. facility, Game/Party Room, Lounge & Kitchen and sport playing area. Table Tennis, Badminton and physical training, .
Professional Badminton coaches during camps.
Summer Badminton Camp (06/14/2021-08/20/2021):
- 5 Days – $325 per student for badminton camp.
- 1 Day – $75 per student per day.
- Half Day – $45 per student per day.
- NOTE: 10% discount on siblings.
Badminton Clinic – Intensive training by professional coaches:
5- days – $425 per student.
Day Camp Schedule
- 9:00 – 9:15 am – Drop-off
- 9:15 – 10:45 am – Morning Coaching Session
- Coaching sessions involve working on a variety of badminton fundamentals such as technique, footwork, strategy, and rules. Coaching sessions will also involve a small amount of physical training such as running, push-ups, and wall sits.
- 10:45 – 11:00 am – Short Break
- This is a time for kids to eat their snack if they brought one.
- 11:00 – 12:00 am – Morning Recreational Session
- The morning recreational sessions are more open – the kids can choose to play matches against each other, or pick which of their favorite activities they want to participate in.
- 12:00 – 1:30 pm – Lunch and long break in game room.
- Kids can play board games, watch a movie, or participate in other activities. Children should bring their own lunch. Pizza option is available on Thursday for $5.00.
- 1:30 – 3:00 pm – Afternoon Coaching Session
- 3:00 – 3:15 pm – Short Break
- 3:15 – 4:00 pm – Afternoon Recreational Session Part 1
- The afternoon recreational sessions involve a variety of different activities for the kids to participate in. The afternoon sessions are also an opportunity for the kids who want to to play more matches against each other, and receive more formal instruction in badminton.
*Due to Covid-19, we recommend that kids bring their own water bottles to prevent contaminating water fountains.
*Face mask is required as per NC State guideline.
Registration priority is given to full week campers. Single day and one-half day enrollments will be subject to availability.
Activities by day for Camps and Track Out Days
Participants may Badminton or Multi-sports Camps. Schedule varies depending on demand and participation.
Camp Coaches & Staff
Badminton will have former professional athletes and professional coaches leading each session. Other sports will be led by experienced staff. All staff and coaches are SafeSport certified and background checked.
TBTT Coaches – Shruthi Javvaji, Jeff Wu and Truong Quang Pham.
- Invited Coach – Shlok Ramchandran (World# 32 BWF, India)